Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back story...why this blog?

I am a thinker, not a writer.  Believing I would have to post on a regular basis...ugh!  But, as a thinker - an idea person or what-have-you, and also being mentally scattered, ideas come and go: some good, some not so good...

It's as if fragments of thoughts and/or feelings at an almost sub-conscious level generate, morph and blend and sometimes breakthrough my fantasy world into reality.  An idea epiphany! (Nickel and Dime the World to Life) This time, I don't want to lose it.     (this paragraph is Thick As A Brick)    

This blog serves to document the birth of the idea and the (hopeful) growth of a mindset that can be embraced by even those most closed minded regarding their impact on the world.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I promise you won't have to hear about any more of my "thoughts  and/or feelings".    ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment